Bruges is globally known as one of the most beautiful cities in europe, and rightfully so! UNESCO declared the entire city center to be a historic heritage in 2002. You can endlessly walk thre between the swiveling streets and forgotten bridges that make their way across the city.
Bruges is a city built for the epicurean! Impressive historic buildings, fascinating museums, intriguing art treasures, cozy cafes, delicious restaurants and tearooms, seemlessly transgress into the historic context with the cozy shopping streets and cozy boutiques.
Cheerful squares, romantic locations, cozy terraces. Evryone agrees about one thing: summer, winter, spring or fall, this pearl, also referred to as the Venice of the North continues to capture you with its timeless charm...
Our front desk staff can tell you all about attractions in and arround Bruges. Book a package and discover Bruges from our hote. You are more than welcome with us.
- The hotel has a perfect location. Within minutes, you'll be in the Bruges city center, also called the Venice of the North.
- The area around the hotel uites channels and embankments, castles and abbeys, protective city views, historic farms and green areas.
- The area is a perfect location for a day out, for touring, to stroll and to unwind in an authentic city café. You'll relax in the back yard of the North Sea and the front yard of Bruges.
- Make sure to pay a visit to the charming book village of Damma. That is Flanders in a nutshell, where every stone tells its medieval story and shows off Exuberant splendor of yesteryear. This is also where Tijl Uilenspiegel was born, the frills hero from the novel of Charles de Coster.
- The other Flemish historic art cities are very well accessible! Ghent at 30 minutes, Brussels, one hour away and you'll be in Antwerp within 90 minutes.